Subject: Re: OASIS - Technology Services memo 25.5.01.a

At 02:48 PM 5/25/01 -0400, Jeffrey Lomas wrote:
>Those Technical Committees still wishing to do their own web authoring
>should make it known to Karl Best and myself. Unless you have specifically
>requested to maintain your Technical Committee's web pages, we will be
>disabling ftp access to your Technical Committee and the OASIS Technology
>Services group will assume web authoring responsibility.

I would like to request FTP access for the Security Services TC.  (And I
need it soon! :-)  We're happy to use whatever template you supply.

>To publish documents Technical Committee Chairs have only to email documents
>to submissions@oasis-open.org in MSWord, PDF, RTF, or ASCII format with
>instructions explaining where the documents or changes should be placed.

I agree with the other comments already made on this topic.  The
DocBook-based website DTD would be a suitable choice.

         Eve
--
Eve Maler                                             +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Development  eve.maler @ east.sun.com