Subject: Re: OASIS TC presentations at Orlando XML conference

Philippe DeSmedt wrote:

 > Sounds good. Vendor track may be the way to go. I'd expect other OASIS ebXML
 > TCs to possibly do more on the talking side.
 >
 > Thanks.

That would be good. Then we will have the full gamut covered; since the theme of
the conference is "XML: What Really Works?" it would be good to be able to show
things working together as well as talking about the possibilities of their
working together.

Someone on the ebXML side might also think about putting in a proposal for a Town
Hall meeting - these are new this year. Sort of a cross between a BOF and a Q&A,
they have a discussion leader who introduces the topic and then moderates the
ensuing discussion. The idea is to give people a chance to really get into some
topic in depth. We're going to scatter these through the conference.
  The proposal needs to include the topic and the discussion leader.

cheers,

Lauren