Subject: Re: OASIS TC specs style guide?

/ "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org> was heard to say:
| Please send your suggestions that I can include in the Guidelines. To go a
| step further, I wouldn't mind seeing a discussion on this list that may lead
| to some sort of consensus about which is best to use.

Well, the obvious XML choices seem to be DocBook and W3C's
XMLSpec. Given that DocBook is an OASIS work product, I'm personally
inclined to favor it (uh, not that as DocBook TC chair I would have
any, um, bias :-)

The DocBook, Entity Resolution, and RELAX TCs are all publishing specs
with DocBook and a set of OASIS spec stylesheets that I put together.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | The irrational is not necessarily
XML Standards Engineer | unreasonable.--Sir Lewis Namier