Subject: re: [chairs] At long last, filenaming rules document

Eve,

Looks good.

Question -extdesc

Can I use that for a date label?

i.e.  CAM-spec-1_0-draft-090-021003.doc

tcid-description-version-draft-revision[-extdesc].ext

Question - should we be using '.' in name,
as in -1.0-draft?

Some systems use that to denote end of name,
beginning of extension.

Maybe '_' instead?

DW.

p.s. Who's idea was all this anyway?  I feel like
an inmate at the assylum - discussing the
colour to paint the walls ; -)