Subject: [chairs] Questions and assistance with Kavi

Title: Questions and assistance with Kavi

Karl,

Tom and I have spent some trying to understand how the system works and adapt it to our needs.

We have a few questions that we'd like answers to:

Finally, could you please provide the kavi roll-out schedule and milestones including for example the date when the system goes production and to other phased out?

Thanks

Luc Clément and Tom Bellwood
UDDI Spec TC Co-chairs