Subject: database problems

Chairs:

We've had to take the Kavi server down to solve some database problems.
The old (last week's :-) OASIS home page and TC pages are now running on
the web server, and the Kavi TC pages are not accessible. We hope to
have this back up later this morning. The mail lists are running.

My apologies for this not going as smoothly as we had hoped (and were
promised by Kavi).

I'm going to be away from email for a few hours later this morning (I
have to go speak at a conference) but will be back online by
mid-afternoon ET. Please contact Jamie Clark
(jamie.clark@oasis-open.org) with urgent matters, and I'll also follow
up as soon as I'm back.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org