Subject: Re: [chairs] IMPORTANT: need to set up your membership rosters

If this is the case, then I guess I could make the prospective
members into Kavi-style members but not voting members, since the
system seems to allow that anyway.

If that doesn't work, then please make the ER TC mailing list
moderated since I have no wish to completely disenfranchise the
prospective members who are actively working on the ER TC (but just
can't vote at the moment).

Lauren