Subject: Re: [chairs] need input on doc mgmt at OASIS

I would be willing to put in a little time on this, if we can arrange
a regular telecon for it. In fact, if we could have periodic chairs
telecons, it might be very helpful as an on-going regular or
occasional forum.

On the whole the transition is working out well, as far as I'm
cncerned, though I'm sure we all have our quibbles. Of this list, I
am most concerned with the URN management.

Ciao,
Rex