Subject: Re: [chairs] changes in operation of TCs

Bruce,

That assumes people are entirely honest.  I could then write an attendance
Perl script that would be popular!

I like what the BPEL folks do - with the telephone operator capturing
attendance - if you had an attendee code and a conference code - you could
capture that automatically thru the IVR system.  But then OASIS would have to
link to a conferencing system.... ; -)

DW.

http://www.visualscript.com