Subject: Re: [chairs] public comment web form

Rich,

This new approach seems better.  The current "comments" system was totally
confusing.  People subscribed to it - thinking they had joined the main list,
then when they posted messages no one saw them.

Having a simple "send comments" link from the TC page makes more sense IMHO.

Thanks, DW.

http://www.visualscript.com