Subject: Re: [chairs] updates Kavi status

Norman,

A work around might be to post a HTML document that exposes that - as the only
public document - called something like : Access Public Documents.html

It then contains the links to the folders as you need.  And then when you
upload documents to Kavi you just do not broadcast that - only when you upload
the new 'Access Public Documents.html'.

Worth a try?

DW.

Quoting Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>:

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the
> OASIS TC), go to
> http://www.oasis-
open.org/apps/org/workgroup/chairs/members/leave_workgroup.php.

http://drrw.net