Subject: Re: [chairs] Notice to Chairs: KAVI Groups Update Scheduled

Hi Jeff,

I am and will be working on the document repositories of a TC and a
couple of SCs in the next few days, and I was waiting to start until
now. I tested a few things, like trying to delete some obsolete
documents, just to see what was happening. But before I dig into all
that work, I want to know whether I should send any questions, report
any bugs, make any comment to you or whether I should send that to
the webmaster?

Ciao,
Rex

--