Subject: Re: [chairs] Notice to Chairs: KAVI Groups Update Scheduled

Congrats! Document area access has *significantly* improved - from 8-10 minutes to 2-5 seconds.

Luc Clément
Secretary, UDDI Spec TC

Jeffrey Lomas wrote:
OASIS TC Chairs and Secretaries:
The update of the KAVI Groups last night went as expected.  We will continue active monitoring and install verification on our production servers for the next few days.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send them along to webmaster@oasis-open.org.

Regards,
Jeffrey Lomas
Technology Services