Subject: RE: [chairs] your input on OASIS functionality enhancements

1. Could the edit boxes for things like Action Items be made a bit bigger?
Having just 3 lines in a narrow box is tedious for anything other than the
simplest of text.

2. On the Action Item modify/close page, it would be nice to show the number
of the action item you are modifying/closing.

Rob Philpott
RSA Security Inc.
The Most Trusted Name in e-Security
Tel: 781-515-7115