Subject: Re: [chairs] need your comments on DocMgmt system requirements

I just remembered another requirement I came up with for our document management system...

When I publish a draft/spec/whatever, I generally upload both the MS Word source and a PDF. I would like to be able to group files during upload, so that a user browsing the repository is presented with the document name, and a list of formats the document is available in.

Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Intelligent Documents Business Unit
Adobe Systems Canada Inc.