Subject: Re: Updated "Status" section in OASIS Spec

Hello Luc,

I've been meaning to update the template and sample again...  Here is
the wording I'm using on SAML documents now:

"Committee members should submit comments to the
security-services@lists.oasis-open.org list.  Others should submit
comments by filling out the form at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=security.
..."

If anyone has comments on this, let me know!

	Eve

Luc Clément wrote:

> Eve / Norman:
>
> I note that the templates at http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/ still
> refers public reviewers to send comments to the xxx-comment list rather
> than filling out the form (excerpt below). Has revised verbiage been
> agreed to that we could use instead of what is currently found in the
> templates?
>
> Thanks,
> Luc
>
> Luc Clément
> Secretary, OASIS UDDI Spec TC
>

> *Status:*
>
> /[Describe the status and stability of the specification and where to
> send comments.]/ This document is updated periodically on no particular
> schedule. Send comments to the editor.
>
> /[This is boilerplate; to use, fix the hyperlinks:]/ Committee members
> should send comments on this specification to the
> xxx@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:xxx@lists.oasis-open.org> list. Others
> should subscribe to and send comments to the
> xxx-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
> email message to xxx-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org
> <mailto:xxx-comment-request@lists.oasis-open.org?body=subscribe> with
> the word "subscribe" as the body of the message.
>
> /[This is boilerplate; to use, fix the hyperlinks:]/ For information on
> whether any patents have been disclosed that may be essential to
> implementing this specification, and any offers of patent licensing
> terms, please refer to the Intellectual Property Rights section of the
> XXX TC web page (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xxx/).
>
> /[If a Committee Specification or OASIS Standard:]/ The errata page for
> this specification is at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xxx/yyy.

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Products, Technologies, and Standards    eve.maler @ sun.com