Subject: Re: [chairs] SPAM

David:

I like the idea. It would require a bit of extra processing for each
message to match the sender with the Kavi database. The big problem,
though, is that we don't have membership numbers; the "key" or unique
identifier in the database is the email address.

But this might have some merit anyway. We'll think about what might be
possible.

-Karl