Subject: RE: [chairs] [Fwd: New requirements on Individual Members]

My suspicion is that it may be difficult to get nonmember organizations to
agree to member level commitements (which is basically what Steve's last
point leads to).  Since the nub of this is that individual IP is granted to
the organization (via employee contracts), an alternative might be for an
organization to sign a waiver of IP to free the employee to work with OASIS.

smime.p7s