Subject: Lightning rounds: TC elevator pitches at Symposium

     Reminder:  We will be in touch with TC chairs individually regarding a
TC representative who can be present in late April, to give the short
description of that TC's work and progress at our "lightning rounds"
session at the OASIS Symposium in New Orleans [1].
     We'd love to have you join us ... because we'll be talking about your
TC either way ...
     Also, watch for a related message, later today, about TC presentation
materials generally.
     Best regards JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/announce/200503/msg00023.html