Subject: Re: [chairs] OASIS IRC

Jamie, I applaud you for doing this. I have found IRC very useful in the W3C meetings I have attended. This is a good sep forward.

Related to this, are you making any progress towards having an OASIS provided (does not need to be 800 number) phone bridge for TC meetings? W3C also has this facility and it makes the life of the chair so much easier (as opposed to having to keep asking for people to sponsor calls)

Cheers
Kelvin

WSS TC co-chair

Kelvin R. Lawrence
Distinguished Engineer & CTO, Emerging Internet Software Standards
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
IBM Software Group. 11400 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758.
BLOG: http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=730