Subject: Re: [chairs] OASIS IRC

One of our TC members has written a chat application that we have been
using in the absence of IRC. It works over port 80 via a web page. It
has a queue management feature to help manage a "speakers queue". Its
very neat.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder, Vice President of Technology

Yahoo IM: paulfremantle
Cell/Mobile: +44 (0) 7740 199 729
Fax: +1 360 485-4275
paul@wso2.com