Subject: OASIS IPR examined in ZDNET article

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=1597

Fabulous journalism.

Very informative.

I would love to have a telephone conference call between
OASIS' legal counsel Mr. Andy Updegrove and
interested OASIS TC Chairs on the topic of the distinctions
between the OSI license requirements and the current OASIS
3 flavours of IPR policy so we can better inform our TC \
members as they approach decisions on their possible
selection of an OASIS IPR mode.

Thanks, DW