Subject: RE: [chairs] OASIS IPR examined in ZDNET article

I discussed this topic (from the angle of TCs being able to actively
advertise their work as being licensed in an "open source compatible"
way) in a previous email to this list [1] (with additional discussion in
[2]).

In short, I think this topic needs active attention by OASIS, and I know
that at least one OASIS board member understands my passion about this
topic.

	-Gabe

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200502/msg00009.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200504/msg00004.html