Subject: RE: [chairs] bullpen session at SF symposium?

I think it would be useful. It is always good to have feed back and
exchange regarding new processes and procedures, and how the perceived
improvements are working (helping or hindering?)

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: James Bryce Clark [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:53 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: rexb@starbourne.com
Subject: [chairs] bullpen session at SF symposium?

At 12:23 PM 2/16/2006, Rex Brooks wrote:
>* * * Perhaps we could schedule a chairs meeting at the Symposium? I
>know how difficult that would be, but it might actually be a good time
>to do a reality check since we will all have had a bit more experience
>with these improved procedures * * *

     Thanks.  Seems like a great idea, as an informal session for those
who are interested.  We can always use the feedback.  Other views?  Of
course I would have to start bartering with Jane for a place and time,
especially because it would be unfair to run it opposite other events
where TC chairs
are supposed to be.   Jamie