Subject: Re: [chairs] Recommendations for Version Control System!

+1 to SVN. If it is coupled with tracking systems like Trac, that is
even better.

Actually, developping document that way is also worth considering as it
would allow no-brainer version control and change tracking as well as
concurrent editing by multiple editors, but I guess that would be a
future item for consideration.

=nat