Subject: New member of Standards Development/TC Administration team

Please join me in welcoming Sabine Ocker to OASIS!

Sabine is based in Gloucester, MA (you've seen The Perfect Storm,
right?) and will be working 1/2 time supporting TCs and the document
QA process. Her initial TC monitoring assignments will include DITA
and all of the specialization subcommittees, DITA Adoption, Energy
Interoperation, the soon-to-be Energy Market Information Exchange, and
CMIS.

Sabine was most recently at Sun Microsystems where she was involved in
both online documentation and web publishing, and has been working in
Structured Markup Publishing since 1994 in a variety of tasks such as
document anaylsis, DTD/Schema development, data modeling, content and
metadata strategy definition, data transforms and migrations, XML
technology and tools training in the US and Europe, solution
architecture, enterprise content management system implementation, and
publishing project management. She also was a representative for Sun
Microsystems on the Docbook Technical Committee from 2000-2004.

I'm very excited to have Sabine on board. We're looking forward to
getting back on schedule and once again providing a level of service
we can be proud of.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.