Subject: RE: [chairs] Draft Jan 2009 TC Process changes summary

Hello Mary,

indeed, ancilliary documents are very useful. We'd like to use that in the OIC for producing
reports and perhaps example documents / test sets. And indeed Adoption TC's may also
benefit from it (for writing use cases, tutorials, brochures etc)

Best regards

Bart

From: Mary McRae [mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 9:30 PM
To: Anthony Nadalin
Cc: Jeff Mischkinsky; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

Hy Tony,

  While you may not see it in any of the TCs you participate in, a number of TCs are producing documents that they would like to have approved (i.e. the TC is in agreement on the content of the document), particularly in our Adoption TCs, but also by TCs wishing to produce ancilliary documents such as a user's guide or best practices, or possibly a white paper. It could also be a requirements document. The list is far from exhaustive, which is why we have not tried to identify each and every possible type of artifact.

Regards,

Mary