Subject: RE: [chairs] OASIS document repository links - short path works!

> Is there something similar for access to the "details" summary page

Not sure what you're asking for, but...

If you see a reference like:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36443/
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36443/foobar.baz

You can always ask for this, and see the (possible) revisions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=36443

As far as I know, all these are equivalent (depending upon your
browser configuration/settings):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529/
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529//\\
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529/grandmas-dirty-stockings
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529/SAML-TC-Charter.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529/SAML-TC-Charter.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529/SAML-TC-Charter.gz
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/36529/XACML-TC-Charter.zip

-rcc

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html