Subject: TC Administration JIRA project

Now that we have forms submissions for just about every category of TC Admin request that automatically get posted to the TC Admin JIRA project, a number of Chairs have asked for the ability to provide updates when needed. So we're doing just that! TC Chairs will have the appropriate permissions to add comments to any existing request. Note that this will be limited to TC chairs only as both the accounts and the list maintenance must be done manually. If you already have an account established in the OASIS JIRA installation there's no need to do anything; if, however, you do not yet have an account one will be created for you. The goal is to set these up as closely as possible to Kavi so that once we're able to integrate authentication it won't be necessary to recreate all of the accounts. Your JIRA account will be set up with your Kavi login. Once created, you will receive an email message telling you to set your password. Please use your Kavi password.

Now if you forgot to provide some information on a form or some information was incorrect, you'll be able to update the issue directly and I'll automatically be notified. Of course you can still just send an email and we'll update the project for you.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
Member Section Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

Important Links for all TC Members:
TC Handbook: http://docs.oasis-open.org/TChandbook/
TC Process: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php
TC Admin Requests: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests.html