Subject: Event Plans for 2013

Dear OASIS TC Chairs,

We are working on our event plans for 2013, so I am making my rounds through all our Technical Committees (TC).  It is our hope to include your TC activities on our event calendar, so we can better provide members with the visibility they deserve.  Such activities may include:

·         presentations at industry conferences,

·         standards showcases or round-ups (informal showcases highlighting members currently providing products and/or services in support of the standard(s)),

·         interoperability demonstrations (specifics found in the Interop guideline doc:  https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/interop),

·         and/or TC-hosted workshops and conferences.

As a reminder, we are happy to help coordinate any event effort, so please keep us informed whenever the TC discusses their plans.  All TCs are strongly encouraged to discuss those plans in the November/December timeframe.  I am available to attend a TC call to help facilitate that discussion, so please let me know if that would be appropriate.

We hope you will consider planning in advance to help us facilitate collaboration, not only for your TC, but between TCs.  As always, we thank you for your continued support and look forward to working on your event plans for 2013.

Kind Regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events