ciq-comment message

Subject: When will the xPRL.xsd (version 3.0) released?

Hi

Our customer is interested in OASIS CIQ. It was mentioned in the
documentation that "xPRL.xsd, Party relationships, Defines a simple
reusable type for party relationships (not currently utilised). Release
date not set yet."
Any idea when the xPRL.xsd will be released and how do we define party
relationships before the official release?

Best regards,

Jarmo Laine