ciq message

Subject: RE: Tag naming syntax

Vincent

How are things moving with the integration of AND Global Address and
the address part of NAML?

From my side, I have re-vamped CIML to now be xCIL and xCIL follows
the tagging style we agreed upon. The xCIL documentation is now complete
with OASIS being the owner of the doc. The document includes IPR notice of
OASIS
and acknowledgements. I will work on modifying the existing examples for
xCIL
to address these changes.

I am also working on modifying the name component of xNAL to incorporate the
changes required and am also working on the xNAL documentation.

In the mean time, I have removed some name components from xNAL that
was dealing with Company and person relationships. I have now included
these relationships into a new XML language that my company is working on
called xCRML : eXtensible Customer Relationship Management Language.
This language will deal with customer relationships that could be:
* Person-Person relationship
* Person-company relationship
* company-company relationship
Our company intends to submit this new language to OASIS in the near future.

I have not heard from John Bennett at all. I do not know what is going on!

Regards

Ram