ciq message

Subject: Documentation for xAL (eXtensible Address Language)

Hi all

Over the last few weeks, I have re-vamped the eXtensible Address Language
(xAL)
documentation by merging the Global Address Specification V1.2 documentation
and
the Name and Address Markup Language documentation. I re-wrote the
documentation
in order to be consistent with xNL and xCIL documents. The document contains
several
examples and I made sure that every section has sufficient examples.

Please feel free to have a look at the document and I look forward to your
comments and
feedback. The document can be found in
http://www.oasis-open.org/ciq/ciq.shtml. It is
about 60 pages and about 700K in size.

I will be soon releasing the xNAL document with some examples that discusses
the
usage of xNL and xAL by xNAL.

Cheers

Ram Kumar