ciq message

Subject: Documentation for xNAL

Hi all

I have now completed and placed the xNAL (eXtensible Name and Address
Language)
document in our web site (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq)
for review.  Feel free to go through it and I look forward to your comments.

I now believe that the first phase of our work on defining the standards for
customer information management is "complete". The DTDs, documents and
examples for xNL, xAL, xNAL and xCIL are now available for review.
When I say "complete", it does not mean that this is final. There are lots
of room
for improvement. To improve further, we need comments and feedback from
people.
In particular, we need to keep testing xAL on international address data and
this
is what I am doing right now.

I wish to thank Vincent Buller and AND Solutions for their significant
contribution
to this effort, particularly in defining the xAL standard.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards

Ram