ciq message

Subject: FW: OASIS and XNS.ORG - Potential Co-operation

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Walker: OASIS [mailto:laura.walker@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2001 10:44 AM
To: Ram Kumar; 'XNS Talk'
Cc: karl.best@oasis-open.org; ciq@lists.oasis-open.org;
Norbert@DataChannel.com
Subject: RE: OASIS and XNS.ORG - Potential Co-operation

As Karl is on vacation for a few days, I thought I would respond -- lest you
think we're not interested!

OASIS is absolutely committed to collaboration (and, ideally, convergence)
in this area.  There are a number of ways we can achieve this.

We look forward to talking with you further.

Regards,
Laura

Laura Walker
Executive Director