ciq message

Subject: FW: [cpexchange-wg] FW: CPExchange Conference Call Notes 6/12/01

Hi CIQians

FYI

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Schmelzer [mailto:rschmelzer@zapthink.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 10:01 AM
To: cpexchange-wg@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [cpexchange-wg] FW: CPExchange Conference Call Notes
6/12/01

While I didn't participate in the conference call, I have been urging
CPExchange to consider efforts to merge its activities with OASIS. I am not
sure what the direction of the CPexchange group is, but I would highly
recommend we at least get together with the CIQ group at OASIS and identify
points of synergy. I participated in an earlier conference call when we
decided that we would evaluate the opportunity to merge efforts. I am not
sure what happened to that option.

If anyone wants to discuss this further with me, please do send me email at
rschmelzer@zapthink.com. For the record, ZapThink supports a merger of
efforts between CPExchange and OASIS for a number of reasons including
momentum, current stage of development, and the impact that OASIS has in the
standards arena.

Ron