ciq message

Subject: FW: Chat about CIQ?

I had a chat with Ron and explained to him about the goal of CIQ, our talks with
CEN, XNS and OTA. Ron will get back to CPExchange on this. According to
Ron, the CPExchange Admin. people have changed and as of now, CPExchange
is not sure about its future. Many within CPExchange are keen on convergence of
standards and some are not. But many want to have a closer look at CIQ now.
It appears that Ron will try to set up a meeting between CIQ and CPExchange (phone call).
I would like you guys to participate in the conference call if it goes ahead. Will talk to
you about this in our conference call on 21 June.

Regards

Ram
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Schmelzer [mailto:rschmelzer@zapthink.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 12:17 AM
To: Ram Kumar
Subject: Chat about CIQ?

Hi Ram! I guess my email sparked a bit more discussion at CPexchange. I'd like to chat with you a bit more to understand where CIQ is at now, and where it's heading. Perhaps you could call me at some point today? I know you're in Australia (I think), but let me know what time would be best to chat. I have a call with the group later this week, and I'd like to be as fully informed as possible.

You can reach me directly at 617-216-9910 (the number below is a voicemail box).

Thanks!
Ron
Ronald Schmelzer
rschmelzer@zapthink.com