ciq message

Subject: Please VOTE to move forward

CIQ TC Members

Please complete the VOTING form that I e-mailed you last week
and return them to me ASAP to enable us to move forward with the
specifications. Thanks. The voting form is enclosed below:

Ram

				OASIS CIQ TC
Ballot Sheet to move the Specifications into the CIQ TC Specifications

Name:
CIQ TC Member?:    Yes/No
Address:

I here by cast my vote by e-mail to move the following specifications into
OASIS TC Committee Specifications:

1. eXtensible Name and Address Language Specifications
    (includes eXtensible Name Language V1.1 and
     eXtensible Address Language V1.2 Specifications)                   :
YES/NO

2. eXtensible Customer Information Language Specifications  V1.3  :
YES/NO

I also agree that the standards should be submitted to OASIS membership for
consideration as an OASIS Standard

YES/NO

Dated: