ciq message

Subject: FW: OASIS Customer Address Format XML TC

-----Original Message-----
From: Ensign, Chet (LNG-MBC) [mailto:Chet.Ensign@lexisnexis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 September 2001 3:03 AM
To: 'Ram Kumar'
Subject: RE: OASIS Customer Address Format XML TC

Hi Ram,

I'm talking with staff here about how we could get involved. Rejoining OASIS
wouldn't be a bad idea & I'm looking to drum up support for that. Meanwhile,
we have a team in a couple of areas of the company doing development on
person/customer XML markup & related tools. They could certainly add to the
discussions & possibly do some real world testing as well.

I'll let you know how this progresses. It certainly is an important area for
standards.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Senior Director, Data & Systems Architecture

Chet.ensign@lexisnexis.com
Toll free: 800-252-9257, Ext. 2466
Direct: 973-820-2466
Fax: 973-8202469