ciq message

Subject: IMPORTANT:Conference Call - Please Confirm

NEXT CONFERENCE CALL:

I propose to have the next conference call on 20 SEPTEMBER 2001 (6:00pm
est).
For Marcus, David and John, it is 6:00pm on 20th Sept.
For Ram and Graham, it is 8:00am on 21 Sept.
DUration: 1 hour (MAX)

Please let me know whether this is OK with you. Once confirmed, I will
ask Karl to set up the conference call for us.

Members of the CIQ mailing list, if you are interested to participate in the
conference
call, you are welcome. Just send me an e-mail about your intent to
participate.

FACE TO FACE MEETING:

Karl is ready to provide us with a room at the XML 2001 Conference in
Orlando this December to have a face to face meeting. This is what Karl had
to say,
"As the space for TC meetings, yes we will be doing this. Please work
with Scott McGrath to schedule a room and time for a meeting. You could
consider doing both a private and public meeting; the XSLT Conformance
TC has done this before and has been sucessful. We can help publicize
the public meeting, which could be in the form of an evening
presentation open to the public where you can talk about your work."

Can you please let me know whether you can attend this proposed
face to face meeting? This could help us to attract more members to
the CIQ TC. If you are keen to attend, then I can plan to attend as
I have to fly to Orlando from Down Under!

Last year, I flew to Washington to participate in the CIQ TC meet at the XML
2000
and it was very fruitful. Others who attended were Vincent Buller (former
member)
and John Bennett.

Regards

Ram Kumar
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
Australia

"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"

Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
Mobile       : +61 412758025