ciq message

Subject: RE: OASIS TC meetings at Orlando conference

CIQ members,

FYI. I am attending the conference. We will try to book a room
for thursday morning at 10:00am for the CIQ TC meeting. In this
meeting, we will plan the next step of CIQ and set a timeframe
for it. David Webber is also attending. This is a worthwhile
event where we get a chance to meet the other OASIS TCs and
discuss about potential collaboration. We also get a chance
to meet with other standards groups. So, please consider attending
this meet seriously.

Thanks and regards,

Ram