ciq message

Subject: RE: Our semantics.

John

> Anyway, I'd appreciate seeing the xCIL encoding for the example below.

Here it is:

<xCIL>
  <xNL>  // xCIL references xNL here.......
   <NameDetails CustomerType="Person">
  </xNL>
  <PersonInfo>
     <Gender>Male</Gender>
     <MaritalStatus>Divorced</Divorced>
     <PhysicalInfo>
      <Weight Type="Average"
		  MeasurementType="Kgs">65</Weight>
      <Disability Check ="yes">
        <Type Cause="Natural">Deaf</Type>
        <Type Cause="Natural"Dumb</Type>
      </Disability>
    </PersonInfo>
    <Nationality Type="By Birth">Brazilian</Nationality>
   </PersonInfo>
</xCIL>

Regards

Ram