ciq message

Subject: re: Changes to xNL and xCIL

Message text written by Ram Kumar
>A customer is a customer whether it is a dog or human or a company. We
have
to cater for all types
of customer name and address data if we claim that xNAL and xCIL represents
global customer data.
I therefore, spent about 10 minutes to fix the xNAL and xCIL to cater for
this data set.

What do you think?

Ram<

Ram,

This is a little off the path.  I think just adding one attribute is a
cheap fix,
no problem with that.

However some years back I was involved in a Genome Primate
database project for Duke University.

My 2cents is there is a shed load of other stuff - like species info'
and who sired who, that people in this area ALSO want to store.

I think we should not go down that slippery slope.  People wanting
and <hereditary> pieces from elsewhere.

DW.