ciq message

Subject: RE: Changes to xNL and xCIL

Dave

After a long thought, I have decided that we better stick to
customer as only: A person or an organisation. Therefore, I
have decided to revert back to the original spec. that does not
include other living species. As you rightly said, this definitely saves
us from more troubles that we could face from other communities who
deal with "other living species"!

Ram