ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] CIQ TC members, Please cast your vote

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Kumar [mailto:rkumar@msi.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 7:40 PM
To: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: karl.best@oasis-open.org
Subject: [ciq] CIQ TC members, Please cast your vote

CIQ TC members,

We need to decide on whether we are going to support both DTD and W3C Schema
for our future versions of the CIQ Standards. To support both DTD and W3C
Schema, it is more work and in particular, when it comes to namespace
handling (which we intend to strongly support in our
future versions), DTD really suffers.

Can you please cast in your vote by answering the following questions that
will enable us to get a common view of the CIQ TC regarding this?
Please cast in your vote by Friday, 22 February 2002? Thanks

Regards

Ram Kumar

SUPPORT FOR DTD AND/OR W3C SCHEMA IN CIQ STANDARDS

Your Name: Marcus Goncalves

1. We will support both DTD and W3C schema for future versions
   of CIQ Standards:  ((YES)) /NO
2. We will support only W3C Schema for future versions
   of CIQ Standards:  YES/((NO))
3. We will support only DTD for future versions
   of CIQ Standards:  YES/ ((NO))

Comments, if any: