ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Fw: CIQ Membership

CIQ members

FYI

Ram
------------- Forwarded message -------------
Mr. Kumar,

I am the head-developer of a Norwegian company offering web-based
ERP/CRM/AIS systems for the SME-market. In the last six months,
exporting/importing and integrating have been one of the problems I have
been working on. Your XML based standards for customer information and
relations seems very interesting for us. Can you please tell me if any
companies are using your standards? I would like to be a member of your
group and would like to join your mailing list.

Regards
Espen Antonsen, Head Developer
IKT Data
ea@iktdata.no