ciq message

Subject: [ciq] Fw: request to write perspective column on xCRL

CIQ TC

I will be writing a column about xCRL (see e-mail below) on CRMGuru.com.

BTW, the following articles mentioning about xCRL and our standards work are
set to appear:

- XML Standards for Global Customer Information Management
  Data Management Review (DM Review), May 2002

- Interview with iSource about "Global Enabled Supply Chain Series: Customer
Relationship Management", April 2002. I gave a detailed interview along with
the other industry analysts from Meta Group and The Yankee Group.

Regards

Ram