ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] xAL of OASIS CIQ TC and BS7666

Hi John

> Ram
> Nice to hear from you.

Thanks for responding to my e-mail.

> Our work on e-voting standards is progressing well and we are just about to
> publish on our website an e-voting process document and supporting XML
> schemas for public consultation.  If you get round to reading it you'll see
> we have adopted your standards and obviously will want to maintain
> consistency with your new versions when they are released.

Nice to know that.

> Having said that we will be allowing countries to substitute their own
> national standards by mapping them to yours as we discussed in Orlando, so
> the attachment to your e-mail is very interesting.  I'm heavily involved in
> the adoption of BS7666 here by UK Government and was intending to produce a
> mapping template along the lines of your note, so this will save me some
> time.

If you need any further information regarding BS7666 and CIQ, feel free to
contact Mr.Robert James, one of our CIQ TC member. He is the perfect person
for this. BTW, the e-Government of New Zealand Government has also in
principle adopted CIQ standards for customer information.

> Are you going to XML2002 in Barcelona in May?  If so perhaps we can catch up
> on progress there.

No I am not. But I will definitely be at XML 2002 in Baltimore, Dec.2002.
John, if things go well, I might be in London in Oct.2002 for the Information
Quality Conference.

Let us keep in touch

Regards

Ram

> Regards,
> John

MSI Business Solutions:
Level 12, 67 Albert Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067

We are a One to One Business solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with
appropriately tailored strategies,services and enabling technologies.

Office Phone:	+61 2 94128333
Facsimile:	+61 2 94134275

Web Site:	http://www.msi.com.au/