ciq message

Subject: [ciq] xCIL V2.0 and xCRL V1.1 are now approved as OASIS CIQ TCCommittee Specifications

CIQ TC

Recently, we took votes on approving xCIL V2.0 and xCRL V1.1 as
OASIS CIQ TC Committee Specifications. xNAL is already an approved
committee specification. The results of the vote are as follows:

Total number of CIQ TC members: 10
Total number of votes in: 9

Adopt xCIL V2.0 as OASIS Committee Specification:
Yes: 9
No: 0
Comment: David Webber had few issues about xCIL initally and we have agreed
that
we will include all the issues along with the interoperability stuff
(AssemblyDoc) that we
are looking into as part of V3.0 of xCIL.

Adopt xCRL V1.1 as OASIS Committee Specification:
Yes: 9
No: 0

Congratulations to all for making this happen. We now have all our
specifications as approved
committee specifications. I have posted the final versions of the documents
and schemas/dtd
on our OASIS web site.

Regards

Ram

Ram Kumar
MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
Australia

"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"

Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
Mobile       : +61 412758025