ciq message

Subject: CIQ TC Face to Face meeting. Please confirm

CIQ TC,

A couple of weeks ago I sent you an email asking whether
you will be keen on a CIQ TC Face to Face meeting between
9-12 December 2003 at XML 2003 in Philadelphia. The following
have expressed interest:

- David Webber
- Joe Lubenow
- Ram Kumar
- Rob Beauchamp

John Glaubitz and Mark Meadows, how about you both?

Please get back to me ASAP regarding this. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Ram

Ram Kumar
General Manager - Development & Architecture
MSI
Sydney, Australia

Switch:	+61 2 98150299
Direct:	+61 2 98150226
Mobile: +61 412 758025
Web: http://www.msi.com.au

"Information is The Business"
This is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by any party
other than the intended recipient is a breach of confidentiality.

If you have received th